Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Procrastination Station!

I am wired right now on a few substances (not illegal, don't worry) and just can't for the life of me finish my essay!

So instead, I am blog surfing, and have been inspired by Adelio's latest to write this.
Well not write, just copy paste a bunch of photo's really...

When I was a teenager and saw Pretty in Pink for the first time (I was a fetus when it came out, doi) I was OBSESSED with Iona (Annie Potts). I wanted to be her, or her friend, or both.
Annie Potts Pictures, Images and Photos

Molly Ringwald was great too obviously, but I never really could relate to her. TOTAL IONA
Annie Potts and Molly Ringwald Pictures, Images and Photos

I wanted to be a cool chick working at a record store with a sweet NYC accent, Psychedelic Furs records and amazing outfits. She was the epitome of cool to me, from ages 17 - 20.

Iona (SP? Annie Potts) Pictures, Images and Photos




So Annie Potts, wherever you are, I still love you, and your character was one of the most under-rated supporting roles of the 1980's.
I'm going to watch Ghostbusters now instead of writing my conclusion.

PS

Ducky, they broke the mold with you <3
Duckie Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment